Saturday 13 July 2013

How To Get Rid Of Halitosis


Bad breath sometimes has to convince a person to talk to. Having bad breath is very annoying and cause embarrassment. Known as halitosis, bad breath, mouth or stomach problems because usually occurs due to unhygienic conditions.

Cause of halitosis

Including halitosis is caused by several things:

·    Tooth decay
·    Bad language
·    Digestive Problems
·    A dirty colon
·    Reduction of pancreatic function

Sometimes it will be an early symptom of diabetes problem. Later, a few decades later (even instant) depend on your diet and your lifestyle.

Tips to get rid of halitosis

Here are the tips on How To Get Rid Of Halitosis naturally:

1. Often toothbrush:
One of the main factors of bad breath, plaque is attached. The plaque causing problems derived from food waste is linked to the growth of bacteria. Therefore, brush their teeth at least twice a day, and if necessary, use dental floss or thread. If you are still concerned about bad breath, still after every meal, for example, brush your teeth as often as possible, interference with daily activities. However, there is also highly vulnerable to tooth loss because it can destroy tooth enamel when you clean your teeth.

2. Fruit:
Such as strawberries, cherries and fruits rich in vitamin C such as oranges naturally proved effective for treating halitosis. Also, apples and carrots can also eliminate bad breath. Lemon is a fruit rich in vitamin C and can help eliminate bad breath halitosis because, but also because of the smell of garlic is not enough. Citric acid contained in lemon shown to kill bacteria in the mouth.

3. Use of Herbs and Spices:
In addition to fruit, cardamom and clove spices like are effective to eliminate bad breath. Some types of herbs can give you a fresh breath. Guava leaves are used not only to treat diarrhea, but also chew guava leaves cure bad breath and can whiten teeth naturally. Chewing leaves of coriander or mint leaves can also reduce bad breath odor.

4. Low-fat yogurt or yogurt sugar content:
A low-fat yogurt and no sugar, try to consume content. According to scientists, yogurt bacteria in the mouth that can suppress the growth of sulfate. Sulfate is one of the causes of bad breath. Additionally, yogurt can kill bad bacteria in the mouth. However, with sugar content of yogurt will not help to eliminate bad breath, but it can develop bad bacteria in your mouth.

5. Clean Your Tongue:
Halitosis can also be caused by the tongue is overgrown with bacteria. To remove it, clean your tongue with a toothbrush slowly and gently. If you are not comfortable using a toothbrush because it is too big, use a tongue cleaner.

6. Bake Foods to avoid halitosis:
Garlic or onion is a cause of bad breath. Spices comes from toothbrush to remove the smell was not able to help. Therefore, I would like to attend an event or avoid eating the onions.

7. Stop smoking:
If you are having problems with bad breath, bad habits may cause. Smoking is a lifestyle affect bad breath. Smoking increase the risk of cancer of the mouth, leaving stains on the teeth, the gums can damage. To quit smoking, you have to consult your doctor and will destroy your life that you can chew tobacco cessation program.

8. See your doctor: Bad breath has continued despite your best efforts, you should consult a doctor. Such as bad breath, sinus infections, allergies, lung infections, diabetes, or liver or kidney disease as postnasal drip may be a symptom of a medical condition.

7 comments:

  1. I had been able to get rid of my bad breath { HALITOSIS]  when i used Dr.uwenbo herbal protocol i found on youtube, This herbal protocol cured me within 14 days .. Now I have so much confidence because I have gotten my life back, Am so happy because i now have so much confidence in talking people face to face without having to worry about my breath anymore..He is also specilised in curing Body odour, Tmau, Tonsilitis, Gum disease/Tooth decay e.t.c  You can email him on dr.uwenboherbalhome@gmail.com , call/whatsapp +2349052309005 for help.. Search him on youtube on Dr.uwenboherbalhome for complete healings..    A couple of friends got amazing results with it for TMAU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been able to get rid of my bad breath { HALITOSIS]  when i used Dr.uwenbo herbal protocol i found on youtube, This herbal protocol cured me within 14 days .. Now I have so much confidence because I have gotten my life back, Am so happy because i now have so much confidence in talking people face to face without having to worry about my breath anymore..He is also specilised in curing Body odour, Tmau, Tonsilitis, Gum disease/Tooth decay e.t.c  You can email him on dr.uwenboherbalhome@gmail.com , call/whatsapp +2349052309005 for help.. Search him on youtube on Dr.uwenboherbalhome for complete healings..    A couple of friends got amazing results with it for TMAU

      Delete
  2. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna  I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com  just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this 1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B6. HPV 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna  I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com  just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this 1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B6. HPV 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share to the world how Dr Abolo helped me cure my Herpes with his herbs i never believe it will work because i was introduce to him by my friend who was cure of herpes by Dr Abolo, so i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to their herpes, he took research before he could finally get the solution to it. thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure and i went back to the hospital after 14days of taking the herbs and i was tested negative, and he also cure any kind of cancer without any surgery and he heal with natural herb. please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or call/whatsApp him on +2347044725611

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man DR.IMOUDU. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 3months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great DR.IMOUDU online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348109609753, one thing i love most about DR.IMOUDU is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Abolo who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this dr Abolo email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2347044725611 and he has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.HEPATITS.E.T.C I BEG everyone to contact this powerful herbal list Dr Abolo and be free from suffering

    ReplyDelete